Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Z is so handsome

















I have mentioned before how I love taking pics of Z on Sunday b/c he looks so handsome, but I loved his new green sweater vest. AND he went to nursery the whole time and I couldn't hear him crying down the hall....although tim did stay with him all but 15 minutes!! At least its a little improvement. I am so thankful for my great friends/nursery leaders. Kari takes good care of him while he is sad in there, and he loves when Shauna comes to do singing time.
I also included some pictures taken this summer that I thought were silly. He loves my vacuum. He has a toy vacuum but prefers mine. He fell asleep in his high chair after dinner one night. He was pretending to be a dog at Brooke's house and climbed in the kennel.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

wow he is turning out to be a Q T

He looks so much like you!