We got up this morning, after going to the Bastian's for salad and pizza the night before, and clean, clean, cleaned! After sorting produce with the Norwoods, having Kira, Stephanie and Kaceson over to play our house was a MESS! We had a house showing at 11am so it was important for it to be nice again. The cleaning made us late to our birthday party for Mr. MALAKI! He invited us to JumpZone and we all had so much fun. Zephraim really enjoyed the huge pirate ship with super fast slides! The girls ran around like crazy doing the Batman obstacle course and slide, going up the elephant circus slide, and playing air hockey. I even took Malaki on the circus slide a few times. Z only fell off the see-saw once and there were minor elbow burns. We had a great time and stayed for a few hours. To top it off, we got balloons to bring home. Thanks Mendoza's! When we got we found out the showing had been cancelled but no one told us!!
For dinner Joey, Kira, Zack, Tim and I went to Twisted Root Burger Co. in Roanoke. Tim and I split a cheddar burger topped with onion straws and I could barely eat half of my half!! We had fries and their awesome homemade root beer. We all really liked it and were so full!
For dinner Joey, Kira, Zack, Tim and I went to Twisted Root Burger Co. in Roanoke. Tim and I split a cheddar burger topped with onion straws and I could barely eat half of my half!! We had fries and their awesome homemade root beer. We all really liked it and were so full!
No comments:
Post a Comment