I have so much to catch up on. I will get to it. For now I will just start with January 2010.
We started the year off great with our great friends at the Jokisch's home. I think this makes 4 years now that we have been doing this. Playing games, talking, eating, and apple cider.
Tim and I wanted to have a huge New Year's day party! So we invited all our friends over to play games all day. Lots of great people showed up and we all shared yummy food. Thanks to Zack we played The Beatles' Rock Band. Daniel scored 9 points in Taboo (unreal!) and we played Pictionary Man to name a few. Tim tried to draw "Love Shack" but all I could figure out was "My House of Love is Falling Down!" Needless to say, many jokes have been made about that that one. I blame it on Pregnancy brain.
We have had one heck of an 'arctic blast' come to Texas. School was cancelled one day, Tim had to stay home from work, and we were all freezing! It actually got down to 7degrees here. Our water pipes at church were frozen, so church was cancelled today. I am looking forward to our day at home and hoping to listen to General Conference from last October. Tim made me muffins, my favorite, for breakfast. Its supposed to start warming up and become 'normal' temperatures again. I'm lookig forward to that.
I have been feeling the baby move for about 5 days now. I am 18 weeks alongs and each night as I lie in bed, I feel the baby move around and it very comforting. Tim has yet to feel it!
It has been a great month for The Cowboys so far and we had so much fun watching the game last night. The Anderson's and Josh and Whitlee came over. We had fajitas, refried beans, spanish rice, and queso. Yum-O dinner. Then they played great and won! We are so excited to watch them conquer The Vikings next week!
We are looking forward to the rest of this month, including my baby turning 2! Yes, Zman will be 2 on January 19. We had 2 showings for our home last week and hope to have more and find a buyer!!
2 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Can you believe our babies are almost 2? It goes by so fast.
WOW, another baby. Congrads!!! I'm glad I stopped by. Miss you
Post a Comment