Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Talent Show






Our ward had a fun Talent Show this past Friday. Ivy set up a whole table showcasing her art work. Tim formed a band with a couple of his buddies. They practiced for weeks together and really enjoyed their jam sessions. 2 weeks before the show, the guys asked me to come sing at practice for them. The next day Tim told me they wanted me to sing with them, so I listened to the songs over and over to learn them. So I ended up singing for them after all. I really didn't want to. I hate feeling nervous and being up in front of everyone with nothing to hide behind. I had a lot of fun...which was the point...and I don't think I did too badly. All of the kiddos there formed a little mosh pit at the foot of the stage. They were dancing and jumping around. Even Z was so glad he could let loose and run around. Meadow was very sad that we didn't sign her up to sing. I will have to remember that for next time.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I just now say your blog. I have a picture of a awesome drawing Ivey did of me like 2 years ago! Your baby is huge now. miss you guys!