1. When I write correct spelling and punctuation are a MUST! But when I type or text for some reason I don't care.
2. I have been in love with Gavin Rossdale since the day I first heard his voice and still am. There is something about his voice and his face that really gets to me. My husband is very supportive of my infatuation and buys me new gavin stuff and lets me keep one poster up in our room. He brought me to a concert where I got to touch Gavin's leg and even made me a box for our anniversary one year that had Gavin's picture all over it. On that same note, the year that gavin turned 30, I wore black to school and told everyone that I was 'mourning loss of Gavin's youth.' Now I am almost 30.
3. I would love to move...but where and why? I hate the cold so not north. I hate the humidity. Tim's job is here, and that isnt changing anytime soon.
4. I am obsessed with the number 4....it rules me.
5. I love laundry and vacuuming, but didn't happen to do either yesterday.
6. I have a hard time letting go, of anything and everything. I still feel love for people from my past that I will most likely never see or talk with again. I still feel hurt from past incidents, sad from experiences and cry very easily.
7. I love my friends and think of them very often...in fact I really enjoy group dates versus a date alone with my husband.
8. I love my hair and I think it is really pretty when its long...not right now. I also love to color my hair but I don't do that much anymore. It has been almost every imaginable color, except pink.
9. I hate to be alone. I hate to feel alone.
10. I love that my husband likes so many different kinds of music...its fun the have such a variety of fun songs.
11. I love to cook together with Tim in the kitchen and we almost always dance because of course he always has music playing.
12. I am obsessed with natural childbirth and would recommend it to anyone. I really would love to have a waterbirth someday. I would love to become a doula or something later in life.
13. I believe you fall in love and then you choose to stay in love. I don't think you fall out of love. It is a choice.
14. I believe in birthday month...you get to claim your birthday privileges all month.
15. I enjoy breastfeeding my babies, even if it makes me hang on to my baby weight for a while.
16. People think my mom and I are sisters...its so cute.
17. I feel the need to mother my brothers at times. I also always wanted a sister.
18. I don't really have any hobbies. I hate scrapbooking, shooting-type video games, and I don't read much.
19. I do like tennis, dancing, music, photography, swimmimg, acting, costuming, but I don't really do any of it.
20. I am completely indecisive...if you ever go out to dinner with me - don't ask me to pick the restauant and expect me to take a long time to decide what I will order. I like to look over the whole menu. Basically, I like to know all of my options before I decide anything.
21. I like to talk and play games. I like to go out occasionally, but prefer just to stay home and watch a movie in bed with Tim or play games with my friends.
22. I love camping....and Tim got me a fishing pole for Christmas...Anyone wanna go?
23. I prefer to write Cmas instead of Xmas to abbreviate Christmas.
24. When I was little I would wonder why Heavenly Father would allow babies to cry during church if He wanted you to listen. I mean it interrupts the spirit and learning...now I'm a mom:)
25. Last one, I really like to be helpful and would almost never say no to anyone.
1 comment:
LOL, this list is totally you in a nutshell! Lets put the fishing pool to use in April.
Post a Comment