Today was beautiful. Not only because I got a great and longer than expected break from my kiddos, but because I was able to be a part of my good friend Mona's birth. Sarah Elizabeth was born at 2:16pm December 11th, 2008. Weighing in at 8lbs 7oz and 19 and 3/4 inches, she was gorgeous. The most precious little gift straight from our Heavenly Father.
I love how we are given this amazing ability to grow a baby and nourish it. Then your body can tranform to deliver it, and heal all on its own back to its (almost) old self. I love the birthing process and I love how it makes me feel so close to my friends, other moms, my precious kids, my wonderful husband and especially my loving Father in Heaven.
I love to swap birth stories, baby items, and advice with my friends and those I meet. I can not get enough. I so enjoyed being able to see such a miraculous event. Thank you Mona for letting me be a part of your beautiful day and thank you Heavenly Father for all of our sweet little babies!
1 comment:
i totally agree!
Post a Comment