Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do pumpkins get baptized?

Halloween was fun this year. I attempted to make us all Star Wars costumes(at Tim's request), but ran outta time. Oh well, there's always next year right? I am the activities chairman for Justin Ward so I get to plan and execute all of the ward's activities. I have held this calling for over a year and I love it. Sometimes you might hear me say otherwise, but I love parties and food and thats what makes activities fun. We had our Trunk-or-treat and Halloween bash on Thursday, Oct 30 in Ponder in a barn. The setting was very fun. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, cotton candy, popcorn, and caramel apples. There was a bounce house, goat petting area, spooky horse stall, photo booth, music and dancing. Whew! It turned out nicely because I have an amazing husband who helps out tremendously and a wonderful committee who always go the extra mile.


Ivy is missing from the pic, she was a "hip-hopper"(still trying to figure that out!). She was running around with her buddies. Tim and Z are Han Solo and Chewbacca. Meadow is Snow White and Klover is a 50's girl.
















Handsome little man




Spoonman

So the next day we woke up and drove to my Mom's house in Spring. We went to her ward's party and she had so much fun showing off the grandkids. Zephraim did not like everyone looking at him and wanting to hold him, but the girls sure had fun. The next day we drove to my Nanny's house in Orange. My cousin Kayli was getting baptized and we felt so happy to be there for her. It was the first time that all my Mom's sisters and their kids were together in almost 7 years. My Aunt Kippi and her husband Tony and family live in Gilbert, AZ and we don't get to see them as often as we'd like. The baptism was beautiful and we took lots of family pictures which I am still waiting to see. We went to eat at Guadalajara's, a family favorite restaurant. It was so fun to see how big all the kiddos were getting and to have us all together.

Tony and Kippi



Joey and Zephraim
Mallori and Meadow
This is my cute new YOUNGER boy toy Mark...oh yeah, I'm a cougar!


My beautiful boys....Mr. T and the Z-man

No comments: