This new year's eve we went over to our friends, Chris and Mary's and celebrated with them and Joey, Kira, Danielle, Kelli, and Zack. We had lots of fun playing Guitar Hero, Rock Band and some games on the WII!! We ate pizza and had chips and cheese dip, we also had Rice Krispy treats. It was great to have all the boys together, Zerrin, Tristan and Zephraim. Meadow sang a couple songs on rockband. Kelli was also a good sport in letting Meadow and Klover climb all over him like he was a jungle gym. At midnight we had some Martinelli's. It's my favorite. I also got a kiss from my sweetie! We had to do our noise making outside because of sleeping kids. Then we went to sleep and woke to have a great pancake breakfast....I also learned that I don't like sugar-free syrup. Have a very happy new year everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment