Thursday, August 28, 2008

first day of school





































Ivy started 5th grade today. She is 10 now, and its so hard for Tim and I to see how grown up she is! She wants to join the leadership club this year and is so excited for her best friend to be in her class this year. They are already planning their talent show routine.
Klover is going to 1st grade and she is stuck way in the back of the school in a portable. I can't believe it....It feels like she just started Kindergarten! Even though she is 6, she has yet to lose a tooth, and could stand to grow a bit, but she I'm sure she will catch up to the other kiddos soon! Her uncle Joey gave her an MP3 player for her birthday and she uses it all day...singing and dancing!
Meadow will start Preschool next week and I'm excited to have time with her while the girls are in school. We like to go on lunch dates and Z can go to! She will turn 4 at the end of October and is catching up to Klover pretty fast. She is very loving to her brother and cracks us up everyday with her witty remarks.
Zephraim now has 2 teeth, I thought he had 3, but now I only see 2 on bottom. Look at his pic...you can see his tooth! He loves food and can feed himself Cheerios! He crawls everywhere now and talks/mumbles all day. He is so BIG and weighs a ton! We are moving him to a big boy car seat this week! Wow..7 months old already...Seems like yesterday......
We all went to Texas Stadium last week to watch a Cowboys practice. It will be the closest we will get to ever see them play live. It was rainy and terrible, but we worked it out, had fun, and got icecream. Everyone was cold!
Tim still leads the Webelos cub scouts at church and I am beginning to plan the activities for the rest of the year. Busy times are ahead. In October, Tim will begin to work part time from home.

No comments: